You will need to log in to your Partner Dashboard to manage your activities’ spots. To add or remove spots, click “View” next to the appropriate activity name and location in your Schedules tab. Locate the date and time of the session to be adjusted, then enter the number of spots that should be available for booking. Click “Update” next to this field to save your selection. Please note that spot counts for future sessions will not automatically be adjusted.
There are two ways to add or remove spots from an activity. First, please log in to your Partner Dashboard. From here, follow the below steps to adjust one activity at a time:
- Click on the ‘Schedule’ tab. From here, you can optimize your search by all of your classes, only drop-ins, or only semesters.
- In the right hand corner, you can select “Filter”. You can then set a date range, a location if you have multiple, or specific activities. Remember to set both a start and end date for the date range and click ‘Apply’.
- You can add or remove spots by clicking into the desired activity day/time. This will redirect you to your Roster.
- If you click ‘Manage’ in the top right corner, you can add/remove spots by selecting ‘Add spots’. You can then update the available spots by typing in an alternative number into the space provided and clicking update.
To adjust the spot count for multiple sessions:
- Click on the ‘Listings’ tab. From here, all of your current and previous activities will appear. There will be a green dot next to any activity with an upcoming schedule. There will be a gray dot next to any inactive activity.
- Click on the activity you’d like to update. From here, you can update each occurance of the activity by changing the spot count under the ‘Manage’ header and clicking update.
- If you’d like to remove multiple activity days/time, click on the check box next to the specific activity time. Then, if you click the ‘Manage’ button in the right hand corner, you can cancel those selected sessions.