You are able to manage all class cancellations via your Partner Dashboard. Please note that you should always cancel from your partner dashboard rather than emailing us or parents. Below are the steps to cancel an activity:
- Log in to your Partner Dashboard.
- Select the ‘Schedule’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Find the specific day/time you need to cancel and click on it. From here, click on ‘Manage’ in the top right corner and select ‘Cancel session’.
- If no KidPass members have booked the activity, you will need to confirm your submission for the cancellation to be completed.
- If a KidPass member is enrolled in the activity, you will need to select a reason for the cancellation and confirm your submission for the cancellation to be completed. KidPass charges a $10 cancellation fee for any member booking that is cancelled. A cancellation notification will automatically be sent to any KidPass members enrolled via email and text.
All credits for the cancelled session will automatically be returned to booked members, and the bookings will be removed from your dashboard and monthly statement. We would recommend reaching out to parents if you’d like to let them know of any other classes they can book instead.