KPDP is designed to be easy for students and teachers to access, but we understand that, as with all technology, issues do sometimes arise. Before your first class, make sure that you’re using the latest version of Zoom. You should be prompted to complete major Zoom updates, but can always check for additional updates on your side.
We recommend hosting a practice class meeting so you’re fully prepared for your first class. Your partner dashboard is integrated with your Zoom account. This means that when a member books, they will receive a booking confirmation email that provides a link for the zoom class. Before the class, you will be able to log into your zoom account and enter the session directly from your Partner Dashboard. You'll just want to ensure you're logged out any other Zoom account before clicking the link.
To start your class, follow the steps below:
1. Login into the Partner Dashboard
2. Click on the class you'd like to begin.
3. Click "Start online class."
4. Please ensure you are logged in using the correct Zoom credentials
5. The class is all set to begin! Members will join the class through their KidPass Dashboard, you just have to admit them.
Please note that if no bookings are made for session, there will be no link generated. If you receive a booking for a class and do not see a Start Online Class link on your dashboard, please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.