What happens if I am no longer an employee and I want to cancel or change my plan?

You can cancel your membership directly from your Account Settings. Please note that your employer will cancel your account once you're no longer an active employee.

If you would like to keep your account active, send an email to support@kidpass.com and a member of our team will switch your membership onto a standard membership.

Have more questions? Contact Us